Monday 22 March 2010

I love driving in my car! :-)

Back at home in the UK and the first job to get ticked off my ‘to do’ list was to wash my car! My pride and joy! Puts a smile on my face every little outing :-) and even more so with the first few drives of the year with the roof down – Happy days!!! My brother’s dog loves it too! Someone suggested this morning ‘he needs a flat cap’!

So, i’d planned a swim/run focus for this 2 weeks of being at home, good job i think! My first swim session with my home squad and wow! my legs were like lead! All that great biking in the Spanish mountains for the last 4 weeks was sinking in and that was pretty much what I was doing in the pool – sinking!!! A few more sessions and by the end of the week, i’m feeling a lot more myself again! Running wise again, my legs were feeling pretty heavy and sore – if only I could give as good massage to myself as I can to other people, I reckon that would help me a lot! It didn’t hurt me yesterday though, I managed to find my legs for a local 10mile cross country race and finish 3rd with a big smile on my face all the way (well maybe not all the way round, but I was smiling from within!). A great mix of muddy mud, hills and rivers to run through made for a great fun race. And the sun was shining, so happy days! :-)

Q... Where are the Andes?...

A... On the end of your Armies!!!!! :-) :-) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment